Trouble Logging In?
Can't login? In order for us to help you better please follow the steps below.
1. Make sure you are using the same email address you originally logged in with (if you originally signed up using a Facebook or Google Account you'll need to continue to login this way as you won't have a password in our system).
a. If your Facebook or Google Account login is not working, please make sure you have accepted the required permissions/have not revoked the permissions for Rise Art to login using your Facebook or Google accounts. On Facebook you should look for the Rise Art application in your profile and check that all permissions are granted. In Google, go to your user profile (www.google.com/account) and check that you have granted Rise Art permission to login with your Google account in the security section.
2. Check the website address in your browser address bar and ensure that you are trying to sign in using
. If this is not the case, try manually typing this address into the browser.
3. Close your browser, clear your cache and cookies and log back in again (using the above URL). Clearing the browser will allow the website to load from scratch. If you are unsure how to do this, you can follow the following instructions
4. If you have signed-in with your email, you can reset your password following the forgot password link on the login page. After selecting the link you should receive an email with instructions. If you do not receive an email, please check your spam, junk or promotions folders.
5. If you do not receive an email or the email instructions aren't working please try steps 3, 4 and 5 using a different browser. If you are using Chrome, try with Safari or Firefox, and vice-versa.
6. If you are still unable to login, please contact us for further support. In order for us to be able to understand what is happening better we will need some information from you. Please provide the following when you request support from us:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- URL (of the page where you are trying to login to)
- Screenshot or photo of the error (if you are unsure how to create a screenshot, check out this article here)
- Your browser name and version (e.g. Chrome 61, Safari 12, Firefox 41, Internet Explorer 11, etc)
- Your device operating system and version (e.g. macOs 12, Windows 10, iOS 10, Android 8, etc)
Please provide as information as possible to give us the best chance of resolving the problem.