How to Create a Profile
Ready to create your artist profile? Follow these 5 simple steps.
It's important to spend the time considering how to make your profile and artworks as impactful as possible. Artists with a well-written bio, their exhibitions listed, strong images of between 10 - 40 available artworks appeal the most to our collectors.
1. If you haven't already, create an account by Signing up. Simply, input an email address and
2. Now that you have signed up, notify your curator who will activate your account as an 'Artist account'.
3. In the meantime, go to my settings to add a profile picture and fill in your details
4. You will receive notification from your curator when they have activated your account.
You will then be able to access your Seller Console to upload artworks and manage your inventory.
5. Add your bank details, so that we can pay you when you make a sale.
In your Seller Console click Settings > Manage Payments > Add payment information